Reflecting on the success of the Tour de CROWN
Tri-State Trails was blown away by the success of our inaugural Tour de CROWN ride on August 26, 2023. Over 350 riders participated in the trail excursion presented by Great Parks. Thanks to the support of so many people and organizations, we raised over $20,000 to support the mission of Tri-State Trails!
The outpouring of positivity we’ve received since the event has solidified the Tour de CROWN’s place as a unique experience that connects various aspects of our work – from trail advocacy and coordination to inclusive access and promotion. This ride helped participants visualize our broader plan for the CROWN to connect the Little Miami Scenic Trail, Ohio River Trail, Mill Creek Greenway, and Wasson Way.
We want to give some special thank-you shout-outs:
- Thank you to Great Parks for being our presenting sponsor, organizing the Beechmont Bridge rest stop, and building amazing trail connections along the Little Miami Scenic Trail!
- Thank you to Fifty West Brewing Company for being our wonderful host!
- Thank you to Columbia Township for sponsoring breakfast and coordinating the lane closure along Wooster Pike with the Village of Mariemont!
- Thank you to Reser Bicycle Outfitters for providing ride support!
- Thank you to Cincinnati Metro and all our vendors who participated in the Tour de CROWN Expo!
We’re already gearing up for an even grander Tour de CROWN in 2024. Stay tuned for our 2024 date and ways you can get involved.