That’s a wrap on Ales for Trails!
The first annual Ales for Trails, benefitting CROWN Cincinnati, was a success. We had 288 individuals complete visit all seven breweries during the month of July! We wish we could give everyone a free t-shirt, but we reached 100 submissions by July 14. Congratulations to our raffle prize winners!
- Fifty West Brewing Company + Fifty West Cyclerly + Fleet Feet prize pack – Rick Kerkoff
- Dead Low Brewing tasting and tour – Katie Settleberry
- Listermann Brewing Company prize pack with gift card – Katie Schneider
- Listermann Brewing Company prize pack – Scott Bellew
- Streetside Brewery cycling jersey – Megan Ollier
- Big Ash Brewing hoodie – Julia Keeling
- North High Brewing Company prize pack – Tony Gilardi
- CROWN swag bag – Stephanie Brown
Check out the media coverage throughout the month:
- Ales for Trails Passport-Led Brewery Hop Raises Funds for Cincinnati’s CROWN Urban Bike Trail Loop (CityBeat)
- Month-long Ales for Trails to benefit CROWN urban loop (Movers & Makers)
- Cincinnati’s 34-Mile CROWN Urban Trail Loop is One Step Closer to Completion (CityBeat)
- The CROWN nears funding goal; partners with local breweries along 34-mile urban loop (Local 12)
Thanks again to our participating breweries: MadTree Brewing Company, Fifty West Brewing Company, Streetside Brewery, Listermann Brewing Trail House, Big Ash Brewing, Dead Low Brewing and North High Brewing Company.